Game User Researcher（Beijing）
1. Provide insights into our games and players to help our studio make more informed decisions;
2. Work with various stakeholders and fellow researchers to define the potential problems that will facilitate the development of research;
3. Design research to ensure a perfect match between methodology and execution;
4. Conduct research, including lab playtest, analysis of player behavior data or field interviews;
5. Share the results of your research with teams across the entire studio;
6. Work with fellow researchers and various stakeholders to define recommendations of product improvement based on data analysis.
1. Native English or Japanese, both written and verbal;
2. Rich mobile game experience as a player is required;
3. Background in UX or human-subject research such as human-computer interaction, human factors, informatics, cognitive science, psychology is a plus;
4. Familiar with different research methods and able to adopt the best method for a given research problem. Proven experiences with both quantitative and qualitative research methods;
5. Comfortable with communication face-to-face, via email and by phone and in group settings both formal and informal;
6. A demonstrated passion for mobile games.